Come live and work in Southern California without the high cost of living, high housing prices, and low income potential that is typically found throughout region. You are a short drive away from beaches, mountains, and many cities within Southern California.
- 45 minutes to Orange County, Los Angeles, and Palm Springs
- 20 minutes to an international airport
- Short drive to Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Mountain
- Major universities nearby – Loma Linda, UC Riverside, UC Irvine, USC, and UCLA
- 90 minutes to San Diego
- Close to Disneyland, Universal Studios, Sea World, and water parks
- Hiking, biking, skiing, and golf all within your backyard!