This is truly an outdoorsman’s paradise. This Western Montana town is surrounded by mountains and natural beauty. This is the ultimate family oriented town that builds neighborhoods rather than houses, where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities. With an excellent quality of life, enjoy the relaxed and peaceful lifestyle typical of this physician-friendly community.
- Centrally located an hour from Missoula and Helena with 3 local airports to choose from
- No state sales tax and low property taxes
- This is a great town that provides a vibrant diversity of people and residents know and greet each other by name
- Limitless activities include hiking, horseback riding, snowmobiling, skiing, snowboarding, fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, backpacking and photography
- Safe neighborhoods, scenic housing options with an affordable cost of living- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2,615 square feet for just $160,000
- Excellent public schools ranked “6” or higher according to greatschools.org and a major university within an hour away