Close your eyes and picture your dream town – the place where you would love to live, work, play or raise your family. It's more than likely that the town in your mind resembles this “Gem” of a community in the Pacific Coast. Why? It’s really simple: It’s is one of the best places to live in the United States.
- This is a great town with a thriving community!
- Live in a community where residents know and greet each other by name
- The area offers an abundance of outdoor: fishing, surfing, hiking, camping, sand dunes, boating, world class golf, clamming, birdwatching, beaches and parks
- Safe neighborhoods, scenic housing options with an affordable cost of living
- Spend your 3 days off antiquing, enjoying some of the freshest seafood around, taking a scenic drive down the coast, or walking on the beach…the list goes on and on!
- Major University and an airport an hour away
- Low property taxes and no state sales tax!