Come live, work, and play enjoy one of the most desirable cities in the Pacific Northwest. From the rugged outdoors to quiet gardens to bustling city streets, and a city that sincerely appreciates healthy lifestyles, culture diversity and the arts this city has something for everyone.
- An outdoor paradise with fishing, skiing, and white water rafting
- Cultural venues include museums, fine dining, theatre, opera, and music festivals
- This region is second to Napa Valley, California in the number of wineries
- 50 miles from the coastline – major university in town with more than 24,000 students!
- Enjoy Pac-12 sports including one of the best football programs in the country
- Safe neighborhoods, scenic housing options, and an affordable cost of living
- A wide selection of public and private schools – international and charter schools as well
- Short drive to major international airport – community also has regional airport
- Low property taxes and no state sales tax!