Nationally ranked city offers a balanced quality of life and a family oriented community in the beautiful Southwest. Come work in a region where the stars are brighter, the sky is bigger and the sunset stops you in your tracks. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle that exceeds the hustle and bustle of metropolitan living and high cost of living. This charming university town and friendly community has something for everyone.
- State University in town with a vibrant student population
- This city was recently ranked 15th in the United states in overall quality of life based on low unemployment, a moderate cost of living, and an educated adult population
- Option to live within the community or in one of its nearby cities
- Access to amazing camping, fishing, golf, hiking and skiing
- Over 300 days of sunshine per year and an average temperature of 74 degrees
- Relaxed southwestern city with a thriving economy based on agriculture, technology and education
- Low state income tax
- Diverse school options available and reasonable housing costs with a low crime rate - a great place to raise a family!