Live in the big city with a short commute or live on a beautiful piece of land with acreage close to Lake Ontario. This area offers access to all the amenities you could ask for while providing the small town feel of a true community for you and your family.
- Only 30 minutes to major metropolitan areas like Buffalo and Rochester, NY
- Easy access to New York City for a weekend getaway
- Great school districts – student/teacher ratio of 10 to 1
- Cost of living 12% lower than national average
- Ranked #2 - Most Secure Places to Live by Farmers Insurance
- Snow skiing destinations nearby along with lake access for boating, sailing, and fishing
- Enjoy beautiful golf courses, wine vineyards and an incredible zoo