This community sits in a fertile valley surrounded by rolling hills filled with wineries and equestrian acreage. Within a short drive, you can have lunch enjoying the view of the Pacific Ocean or spend the day boating on a pristine 17-mile lake with a year-round average temperature of 72 degrees!
- 40 minutes to Paso Robles and 50 minutes to Monterey and the California coast!
- An excellent semi-arid climate with 261 sunny days a year and an average July highs of 85 and average January lows of 35 – no snow!
- UC Santa Barbara, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo within a short drive
- One hour to a 17-mile long lake with 95 miles of shoreline surrounding clean and warm water - prime for fishing!
- Year-round camping, boating, fishing, hiking, swimming, picnicking and water-skiing
- Short, driving distance to San Jose or San Luis Obispo
- Discover Big Sur, Hearst Castle, Pebble Beach, Santa Cruz and over 85 wineries
- Median home price is $207,000