Live and practice in an area where others come to vacation!
- Low cost of living – no state income tax or school taxes and property taxes are only 1% of the home’s value
- Within one hour enjoy snow skiing, hiking, biking, 61 golf courses, horseback riding, and other outdoor activities
- World-class shopping, resorts with spas, restaurants, musicals, 100 art centers, 30 museums, NASCAR, National Rodeo Finals, and shows available
- University town – ULNV, Nevada School of Medicine, College of Southern Nevada, and more
- International airport – direct flights to Europe, Mexico, Canada, Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Francisco
- Affordable housing – median sales price of a home is $195,100
- Excellent public and private schools