This community is located on the southern coast of Oregon offering an abundance of outdoor activities as well as a high quality of life.
- Pristine lakes and rivers, mountains, sand dunes, numerous parks, and campgrounds and the Pacific Ocean to the West
- Just minutes from the top-rated golf course in North America according to Golf Digest
- Southwestern Oregon Community College in town
- Regional airport with daily flights to Portland and San Francisco
- Average 3-bedroom home is approximately $245,000
- Average commute time is 20 minutes – spend more time with the family and less time in traffic
- No state sales tax!