Do you enjoy living in an area where character still means something? Beautiful white sand beaches and the Atlantic coastline are at your fingertips. Water sports, golf and outdoor activities are at a premium and with this practice you can enjoy this undeniably amazing quality of life.
- Compared to the rest of the country the cost of living is 9.60% below the US Average, Sperling’s Best
- Numerous gated communities in which to live either on the beach or on an island
- Great area to raise kids in a safe and enjoyable atmosphere
- Cultural arts include Symphony Orchestra, Choral Society and Arts Council along with upscale boutique shopping, entertainment, and unique culinary experiences from seafood and steak to Thai and Asian
- Top-notch golf courses and resorts allow this area to swell to 275,000 residents during peak seasons throughout the year