Located on the banks of one of the region’s most beautiful rivers, this welcoming community is a true outdoor paradise that offers suburban amenities and activities for the entire family. With a cost of living 13% below the national average and nationally recognized education options, it is no surprise that people come from across the country to call this place home.
- Home to three Division I universities and a metro population of nearly 200,000
- Easy access to major metropolises such as Dallas/Ft. Worth, New Orleans, and Memphis
- Endless outdoors activities including hunting, fishing, running clubs, boating, and camping
- Numerous living options including gated communities with a country club in your back yard or the privacy of having a home on acreage
- Convenient access to an airport with daily flights to multiple international airports