Live and work where you want to play! This is a city steeped in history where you can enjoy a uniquely dry, temperate climate, ideal for year-round recreational activities.
• Beautiful waterfront community with miles of recreation
• Amazing outdoor activities in all seasons: boating, white-water rafting, canoeing, tubing, kayaking, swimming, fishing, hunting, biking, hiking, disc and traditional golf, skate park, camping, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and four-wheeler riding, wineries and so much more
• Easy access to Coeur d’Alene and Spokane
• Banana Belt of the Pacific Northwest – mild climate allows for year-round outdoor activities
• Two major universities nearby and excellent school
• Affordable housing: average three bedroom home cost is $178,900 (Zillow 3/17)
• Local airport with flights to Seattle, Salt Lake City, Boise and beyond