Ever wanted to make your personal and professional life an adventure? Well, now you can! Alaska is “The Last Frontier” jam-packed with an inordinate amount of outdoor recreational activities for the entire family to enjoy. This community emanates a quality of light, energy, and warmth found nowhere else on Earth. Our northern lights will change you, while our summer midnight sun charms you!
- No state sales tax with a very stable economy and thriving community
- Regional airport in town just five minutes away from everything
- Excellent school systems including public, private and charter schools
- Exceptionally affordable real estate options (avg. home $180,000)
- Incredibly friendly and family-oriented community with great sports and cultural activities
- Enjoy world-class outdoor recreational activities: hiking, cross-country skiing, dog sledding, fishing/ice fishing, hunting, camping, 4X4 off-roading, and much more