Located in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains our location offers a family-friendly environment for those seeking to live where others only get to play.
- Nice subdivisions and diverse housing options – waterfront properties, beautiful custom homes (5 bedroom, 3 bath home, 1.6 acres, huge private boat dock- only $329,000!)
- Intimate school setting – 9.5 to 1 student-to-teacher ratio and several colleges nearby
- 7 million tourists visit the region annually for its recreation, geography, and history
- The Adirondack Mountains are noted for its 2,000 miles of hiking trails, numerous lakes and ponds for fishing and boating, endless hunting acreage, and over 30,000 miles of rivers and streams for canoeing and kayaking
- Within a day’s drive to many metropolitan locations including New York City and Montreal, Canada