Whether you live here or are looking for a place to call home, you will not be disappointed by this family-friendly community. It is a great place to practice and enjoy superb quality of life.
- No state income tax – unmatched low cost of living
- Arnold Palmer designed golf course and country club
- Graduation rate between 95% and 100% / ACT scores rank very high
- River view and river frontage homes available
- Countless outdoor activities including: hunting, fishing, boating, public tennis courts, aquatic center,
- 56 public parks, swimming pools, 11 golf courses (private and public), soccer and baseball fields!
- Two 4 year universities in the area and a nationally recognized university and medical school within