This beautiful historical town offers an exclusive array of attractions, shopping, and dining experiences. Enjoy living here just off-the-beaten-path where the locals are friendly, your patients are you friends and neighbors in a community where you can get anywhere in 20 minutes, and if you want to leave your less than an hour from Oklahoma City and Norman
• 30 Miles west of Norman, OK: Home to the University of Oklahoma and the Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art, the National Weather Center, Lake Thunderbird State Park, the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History and Riverwind Casino!
• 37 Miles southwest of Oklahoma City: Home to the NBA’s OKC Thunder, and the Bricktown Area: offering a mile-long cruise down the canals one a “water taxi” offering easy access to all fine dining and nightlife in Bricktown, not to mention the ease of access to Bricktown Ballpark home of the Oklahoma City Dodgers-MLB minor league team.
• 3 Hours to Dallas/Fort Worth.
• Access to local Lakes, the closest offering 10 miles of coastline and 820 surface acres of crystal clear water.
• Cost of living is 20% below the national average, housing is the biggest savings!
Job ID: FP 3812715