Alaska offers financial, cultural, and recreational opportunities beyond compare. There is no state income or sales tax and the state pays every Alaskan a yearly dividend from oil revenues.
- Exercise your sense of adventure while being challenged with helping the native Alaskan people achieve excellent health
- Live in a close knit community while helping serve over fifty traditional villages with modern medicine
- Riverfront living with access to great Salmon fishing
- Enjoy world class outdoor amenities such as hiking, cross country skiing, boating, snowmobile riding, to dog sledding right outside your door
- Excellent public school system with low student-teacher ratios
- Airport in town
- Exceptionally affordable home prices – average home cost is $225,000