Live and practice in a scenic area with the amenities and attractions of a large city. Enjoy art galleries, museums, music festivals, and performing arts in the city while being surrounded by the Catskill and Pocono Mountains.
- Natural playground for outdoor enthusiasts and adventure seekers – ski, fish, hunt, kayak, and canoe all in the same day!
- 90 miles from New York
- Enjoy Mountains, Lakes, River for rafting, skiing, snowboarding, wind-surfing, boating, fishing, hiking, and more
- Home to the well-known Woodstock Music Festival, the raceway, and Bethel Woods Center for Arts
- Spectacular views with easy access to state parks, theme parks, and resorts
- Easy access to universities, community colleges three elementary schools, a middle school, and a high school
- Diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Affordable housing choices – 90 miles to New
- Access to hockey, basketball, baseball and collegiate sports