Located in the heart of New England and short drive from Boston, live in one of the country’s most historic areas. Diverse metropolitan area with access to world class amenities. This unique environment is home to a strong healthcare community and excellent education opportunities.
- A part of a greater metropolitan area that over 7 million people call home
- More colleges and universities than any other region in the country
- International airport offers direct flights to LA, NYC, Chicago, London, Paris, Asia, and Mexico
- Limitless educational opportunities including a charter school that offers IB Diploma Program
- World Class shopping, dining, arts and entertainment options including professional baseball, football, hockey and basketball teams