Over the last ten years San Antonio has experienced year-over-year population growth and secured its place as one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. Known for The Alamo, SeaWorld, Fiesta Texas, The Riverwalk and many other tourist attractions, the affluent family-friendly neighborhoods, and the economic wealth of its residents; San Antonio offers an undeniable quality of life.
- Population is over 1.5 million making it the 2nd largest city in Texas
- Compared to the rest of the country San Antonio’s cost of living is 7.60% below the US Average, Sperling’s Best
- Living options include brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres in the Hill Country. Homes show appreciation of 8.8% over the US decline of 4.6% in the past five years
- Year-over-year in population and tourism growth, upscale boutique shopping, entertainment, and unique culinary experiences with numerous five star restaurants.
- Top-notch education that includes: multiple private and public schools with the most National Merit Scholars in the region, The University of Texas at San Antonio and Trinity University. Plus professional sports teams like the San Antonio Spurs basketball team