Whether it’s relaxing on a windswept beach, walking along a quaint harbor pier, or enjoying a stroll down a historic cobblestone street, this area has much to offer those seeking a true “New England” lifestyle.
- Allows direct and quick access to Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, Providence, RI and Boston, MA
- Cost of living is 1.70% lower than national average with beach-side homes and historic neighborhoods
- Great outdoor activities for all ages – enjoy relaxing days on the shore, sailing the Bay in the summer, or skiing at the nearby resorts in the winter
- Limitless educational opportunities in both the public and private sectors – some of the country’s top Universities and 4 out of the ‘Top 10 Most Competitive
- Private Schools’
- Named #6 on ‘America’s Best Cities for Foodies’
- Multiple International and Regional Airports within a short drive – Direct flights to Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, London, Paris, Asia, and Mexico