Live and practice in Central Pennsylvania! Located in a region with a draw are of 550,000+ people! Enjoy the rolling hills, friendly atmosphere, and quaint neighborhoods in an area that is just 2 hours from Philadelphia, 1.5 hours to Baltimore, and 3 hours to New York City and Washington DC!
- Enjoy nearby attractions including world famous Hershey Park amusement park, Hershey’s Chocolate World, and picturesque Lancaster County
- Metropolitan population of over a half of a million people
- 4th most affordable major housing market in the nation –National Association of Home Builders
- Midwest Living votes “One of the best 100 Small Town Getaways in the United States”
- Commercial airport with non-stop flights to major US cities including Chicago, Boston, Orlando, Atlanta, and Washington DC
- Take pleasure in exquisite shopping, dining and cultural activities within the city
- Outdoor paradise offering world-class fly fishing, hunting, camping, kayaking, and hiking