Named in honor of the second Territorial Governor of Colorado, John Evens, the town was established in 1867 and was Weld County’s seat of government twice before Greely finally captured the honor.
• Enjoy endless outdoor activities: skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, ice fishing, camping, hunting and golfing
• Median home value is $203,600
• Be surrounded by natural wonders and mountain ranges, rivers and lakes
• Excellent public and private schools/universities in close proximity – University of Colorado and US Air Force Academy in the area
• Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and much more
• Quick and easy drive to Denver International Airport
• Very family oriented community