Be part of this community that has a classic, family-oriented feel to it. Feel 100% at home while still having access to larger cities and amenities without the traffic, congestion, or high cost of living. Enjoy the typical relaxed and peaceful lifestyle of this physician-friendly community.
- Enjoy all four beautiful seasons in a state with absolutely no sales tax
- An abundance of outdoor activities: hiking, biking, fishing, golfing, hunting, camping, etc.
- Affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2200 square feet for just $212,500
- Benefit from a very low cost of living (12.70% lower than U.S. national average)
- A robust economy with a low unemployment rate (4% lower than U.S. national average)
- Excellent public schools (K-12) with immediate access to higher forms of education