Live and practice in Eastern Iowa! It is located in a region with a draw area of 250,000+ people. Enjoy the rolling hills, friendly atmosphere, and quaint neighborhoods in an area that is just 2 hours from Des Moines and within a 3 hour drive to the Twin Cities and Madison, WI.
- Metro population of over 200,000 people!
- High quality of life with several retail and restaurant options and a college town atmosphere
- Named one of Forbes Top 50 Best Small Places for Business and Careers
- Cost of living 12.4% below the national average
- Home to a Division I university that has nearly 14,000 students attending their undergraduate and post graduate programs
- Outdoor paradise offering over 100 miles of trails for jogging, hiking or biking
- Great options for hunting, camping and even downhill skiing nearby