Live in a beautiful town with many amenities and attractions – art galleries, museums, music festivals & performing arts.
- University town – over 13,000 students and 120 majors
- University was rated one of the “Best in the Midwest” by Princeton Review
- Golf courses and country clubs
- Excellent shopping and fine dining
- Performing Arts Center hosts around 175 performances including off-Broadway productions and well known performers
- Private and public school system – Among the best ACT & SAT scores in the nation
- 100 miles of trails for biking & hiking
- Child friendly community – New Youth Pavilion and Bluedorn Science Imaginarium
- Countless outdoor activities including: hunting, fishing, boating, skiing, canoeing, public tennis courts, aquatic center, public parks, state parks, swimming pools, water parks, golf courses (private and public), division 1- football and basketball, soccer and baseball fields!