Excellent educational system and your children can still safely play in the streets.
- Unmatched low cost of living – superb quality of life - vibrant cultural destination
- University town – over 30,000 students and 191 majors
- The University is among the top 100 public universities in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Colleges 2017 rankings
- Outstanding medical community with a full-service hospital
- Golf courses and country clubs
- Easy access to an international airport
- Excellent shopping and fine dining
- Private and public school system – among the top in the state
- Gorgeous river view and river frontage homes available
- Countless outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, boating, skiing, canoeing, public tennis courts, public parks, state parks, swimming pools, water parks, golf courses (private and public), Football and Basketball, soccer and baseball fields!