Live in the suburbs of the big city with a short commute or live on a beautiful piece of land with acreage on Lake Erie. This area offers access to all the amenities you could ask for while providing a cozy and safe small town feel for you and your family with excellent schools.
- Only 30 minutes to major metropolitan area
- Great school districts – student/teacher ratio of 10 to 1
- Cost of living 12% lower than national average
- Ranked #2 - Most Secure Places to Live by Farmers Insurance
- Snow skiing destinations nearby along with lake access for boating, sailing, and fishing
- Also hiking, biking, and other outdoor activities at your fingertips
- Enjoy beautiful golf courses, wine vineyards and an incredible zoo