Very few places offer the best of world-class amenities while providing access to the unmatched natural beauty of Northern California. With access to world-class amenities, this capital city has everything to offer the single clinician or those that seek a family-friendly environment.
- Easy access to San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, Reno and Yosemite National Park
- Safe, family-friendly and manicured neighborhoods offering an affordable housing market with a median home price of $270,000
- Ethnically diverse community with all religious denominations represented
- Top-notch education with several excellent school districts in the region which include California Distinguished/Blue Ribbons schools as well as UC Davis and California State University, Sacramento nearby
- Vibrant culture and arts scene with world-class museums, performing arts groups, fine dining, wine tasting, concerts in the park and festivals
- Close proximity to multiple shopping malls, zoo, skiing, hiking, rafting, kayaking, golf courses, and beaches
- Immediate access to an international airport