Centrally located, it was the allure of gold that brought people to Sacramento. Now the city is alive with a vibrant riverfront, world-renowned museums, shopping, dining and a historic Landmark District. Practice where Sacramento is the star on the map of California and a city where the Sacramento “Kings” and the “Nuggets” reign as sports dynasties. Venture out of Sacramento and find an abundance of local farmland as Americas Farm-to-Fork Capital. There’s a little something for everyone in and around Sacramento!
• Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Napa, the Bay Area, California Redwoods, Reno and Yosemite
• Affordable housing with a median average price of homes at $284,900
• 230 days of sunshine
• Excellent public and private schools
• Endless outdoor activities
• Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals, wine tasting and much more
• Quick and easy drive to Sacramento International airport and San Francisco’s International airport is about 90 miles away
• For the baseball enthusiast, you don’t need to go to San Francisco to take in a game, The Sacramento River Cats, a minor league team in the Pacific Coast League, plays every summer right across the river!
• Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
• Excellent Blue Ribbons schools (K-12) and Cal State Sacramento and Sacramento City College are also in Sacramento
• Very family oriented community