Live and practice in Northern Ohio, located in the northwest region of Ohio within a growing university town. Enjoy the friendly atmosphere and quaint neighborhoods within a short drive to Toledo, Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus and the Great Lakes!
• Cost of living that is 9% lower than the national average
• Ohio schools are rated #11 out of the 50 states with above average educational funding
• Community offers both public and private schools ranked with “Excellent with Distinction”
• Diverse university town with 19,000 students and a vibrant downtown
• Year-round recreation, leisure, historical, and arts activities are abundant in our community including a community center, 17-mile bike trail, 225 acres of nature preserves, parks, hiking trails, athletic fields and indoor swimming pools
• Programs available for all ages include baseball, softball, gymnastics, soccer, ice hockey, figure skating, curling and football