This town is known as the Masterpiece of the Mississippi, but its beauty is more than skin deep! The visually stunning vistas of this community are rivaled only by the warmth of the town’s friendly atmosphere. Safe and friendly neighborhoods, exceptional schools, dynamic arts and entertainment venues, amazing outdoor recreation, endless amenities and welcoming citizens and awe-inspiring scenery make this city the ultimate, all-inclusive, world-class community.
• Metro population of almost 100,000 people, with 2.9 million people living within 100 miles
• Unparalleled quality of life in a thriving, progressive city economy
• Ranked as “All-American City”, “Ten Great Places to Live”, and “Best Small City to Raise a Family”
• Cost of living is 9.2% lower than U.S. average and median home price just $120,000
• University town housing 5 universities and colleges
• Amazing outdoor recreational choices include fishing, boating, hunting, golf, tennis, and skiing
• Dynamic arts and entertainment venues, 2 casinos, and plenty of retail and restaurant options
• Situated at the intersection of Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin, enjoy easy access to the Quad Cities, Des Moines, Madison, and Minneapolis; just a 3 hour drive to Chicago!