Syracuse, New York! Reside and practice in an area with a draw area of over 700,000 people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Central New York countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
• Cost of Living in Syracuse, New York, is 11.1% lower than the U.S. average
• Named #1 “Most Affordable City in the US” by thesimpledollar.com
• Named #3 “Most Secure Places to Live in the U.S.” by Farmers Insurance
• Named #4 “America’s Best Places to Raise a Family” by Forbes
• Just a 4+ hour drive to New York City or Boston
• Syracuse Hancock International Airport offers commercial flight with 7 airline carriers servicing 17 airports with non-stop flights including Atlanta, Chicago, Minneapolis, New York City, Orlando, Toronto, and Washington DC
• Outdoor recreation including downhill skiing, fishing, hiking, and boating all just minutes away
• Syracuse offers excellent public and private schools. Home to Syracuse and Le Moyne University.
To be considered for this Family Medicine opportunity, please contact James E. Huggins at (949) 325-7068 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: FP 5902229
For more Family Medicine physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.