Our practice has several locations throughout the counties of Warren and Clinton, it is a diverse area that will meet the needs of any type of family or lifestyle. With Dayton and Cincinnati just miles away, this community and the surrounding areas offer major metro living, family-friendly suburbs, or the quiet rural life with plenty of acreages to build on.
- The county is home to nationally famous historical sites in their downtown area, as well as top-of-the-line dining and leisure.
- Multiple public school districts in the nearby communities are top rated in both academics and sports. Cincinnati is known for having the #1 School District in Ohio.
- Enjoy a broad range of activities for all ages including Caesar Creek State Park and Lake for jet skiing and boating, the Little Miami River for kayaking and camping and numerous top rated golf courses.
- Cincinnati offers professional plays and ballets at a short drive south and Dayton is known for its sports events and an easily accessible airport in both cities.
- Other activities include Girl Scouts of America summer campgrounds, private airport with flying lessons and sky-diving, and horse boarding farms with riding lessons.