If you desire outdoor activities, this area of Colorado provides unparalleled natural beauty and an outdoor-lover’s paradise offering a plethora of year-round activities. In the heart of Colorado wine country, this community sprawls across the Grand Valley, perfectly situated for exploring the wonders of northwestern Colorado!
- Add other transportation options: driving (less than 4 hours to Denver, SLC, etc.) Regional airport allows for direct flights to Denver, Salt Lake City and Los Angeles.
- Affordable housing with median area housing costs are $234,000 (Zillow)
- Annual festivals and events including the JUCO Baseball World Series, Music Festival, Colorado Special
- Olympics Summer Games, Country Jam with National Headliners, Annual Car Show and Winefest to name a few!
- Local ski resort is only 45 minutes away and you can also ski at Glenwood Springs, Vail and Aspen/Snowmass
- Resort is also just a short flight from Grand Junction
- Historical national park along with mountain biking, hiking, golf, water activities and great year-round outdoor activities
- University town and two community colleges