Come live and work in Southern California without the high cost of living, housing prices, and low income potential that is typically found throughout region. You will be a short drive away from the beaches, mountains, and cities within Southern California.
- Close proximity to Los Angeles, Orange County and Palm Springs!
- Short drive to Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Mountain
- 30 minute drive to an international airport
- Major universities nearby – Loma Linda, UC Riverside, UC Irvine, USC, and UCLA
- Close to Disneyland, Universal Studios, Sea World, and water parks
- Hiking, biking, skiing, and golf all in your backyard!
- Enjoy over 280 days of sunshine
- Rapidly growing community – 81% population increase since 2000
- Low Cost of living – 3% lower than U.S. average
- Blue Ribbon Schools and Top Rated Charter Schools available in the community