Enjoy the best of both worlds! This beautiful, historic community offers a quality of life that a smaller community offers with all of the amenities of Houston, Texas, just 45 minutes away. Live, work, and play, in a safe community where kids still walk to school and residents leave their doors unlocked!
• Like the water – this waterfront community is nestled on the bay and just minutes from miles of beaches on the Gulf of Mexico
• Outdoor paradise with excellent activities including hunting, fishing, birdwatching, biking, and hiking opportunities to choose from
• Choose to live on the water, a hobby farm with acreage, a house settled within a well-developed neighborhood, or build your dream home on a 1+ acre lot
• Enjoy the amenities of a major metropolitan city without the congestion of urban living
• Cost of living is 14% below the national average - NO STATE INCOME TAX
To be considered for this Family Medicine opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job ID: FP 6972427
For more Family Medicine physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.