The Verde Valley in Arizona sits at 3,300-foot level with breathtakingly beautiful vistas nestled above the heat of the desert and below the cold of Arizona’s high country. It is surrounded by the red rocks of Sedona to the north and the Mingus Mountains to the south. Rich with attractions for all ages with state parks and attractions for all ages. Enjoy Wine tasting from one of our many local vineyards, fishing, Oak Creek for aquatic activities, hunting, ballooning and horseback riding. Afterward take a stroll in Old Town exploring the boutiques, galleries, antiquing and for the foodies, the many restaurants in historic old town and about town.
• Affordable housing options with Median home prices in the $180K range
• Enjoy four seasons with moderate climates with average high of 78 degrees and lows averaging 45 degrees
• Family friendly communities with an array of public and private schools three excellent State universities, Arizona State and Northern Arizona University and University of Arizona
• Arizona offers an eclectic variety of activities from the metropolitan city life of Phoenix offering major sporting events and culture the sweeping views of the Grand Canyon and world-class skiing/snowboarding to the north
• International airport in Phoenix allows for great travel options