Come see why everyone loves living in Colorado! The Colorado Springs area was named in the top 10 Best Places to live in the USA by US News and World Report, and it is easy to see why:
- Sunny skies and crisp mountain air - this area is just an hour away from Denver but offers a much lower cost of living with a better quality of life
- If you love the outdoors this is the place for you!
- 136 neighborhoods, 8 communities and 7 regional parks in the immediate Colorado Springs area along - additionally, the community has 5 sports complexes with 9,000 acres of parks total and 500 acres of trails
- Excellent public and private schools available in safe, family friendly neighborhoods - live closer to town or in a more rural area- up to you!
- Public and private universities in close proximity- University of Colorado - Colorado Springs and the US Air Force Academy are in the area, Colorado State University-Fort Collins and UC Boulder are within an easy drive
- Metropolitan amenities including fine dining, shopping and the arts available in the immediate area or just an hour away in Denver
- Local municipal Colorado Springs airport with direct flights to Seattle, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas/Fort Worth, Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Chicago, Houston and Los Angeles
- Denver International Airport is an hour away