Live in a university town 90 minute from Fargo, ND! This community offers great restaurants, shopping, gorgeous homes and an array of outdoor and nightlife activities. Experience spectacular museums, performing arts and more!
• Unmatched low cost of living – superb quality of life
• Scenic university town – 30 academic programs – 1000 students
• University is consistently ranked in the top tier by U.S. News & World Report in its annual “Best Colleges” ranking
• University has also been named a "Best Midwestern College" by the Princeton Review
• Outstanding medical community with full service hospital
• Two 18-hole golf courses
• 21 lakes, 30 miles of hiking & biking trails
• Airport in town
• Excellent shopping, fine dining, amenities and gorgeous homes
• Private and public school system
• Countless outdoor activities including: hunting, birding, fishing, ice fishing, boating, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, public parks, swimming pools, water parks, golf courses, football and basketball, soccer and baseball fields!