Come see why everyone loves living in Colorado! This community offers a relaxed lifestyle that exceeds the hustle and bustle of high cost metropolitan living and traffic, and all the amenities you could possibly need.
• Sunny skies and crisp mountain air – easy access to Denver and Colorado Springs
• Lowest cost of living in Colorado
• Rated a fishing “hot spot,” provides over 4,600 surface acres of water, 60 miles of shoreline and almost 10,000 acres of land - local state park, fly-fishing
• Excellent public and private schools available in safe, family friendly neighborhoods!
• Public and private universities in town
• Metropolitan amenities including fine dining, shopping and the arts available in the immediate area or just an hour away
• Close proximity to Denver International airport, municipal Colorado Springs airport, and the US Air Force Academy