This is your chance to experience all the beauty that Northern California has to offer. This family-friendly community offers access to outdoor activities every day of the year.
- Safe, family-oriented community with access to San Francisco, Sacramento, Napa Valley and Southern Oregon
- Fly- fishing mecca, sailing, house-boating, skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain & road biking, all in your backyard!
- Excellent housing options including waterfront property and homes with acreage – average housing price is $223,000
- Desirable 4 bed, 4 baths, 2,872 sq. ft. home with a pool is $485,000
- Over 300 days of sunshine each year…the 2nd sunniest city in the nation!
- Highly distinguished and blue ribbon public schools, Charter School of the Arts and College Prep High School with a 98% college admission rate in the area
- Several colleges & universities in the city and/or within a short 1-2 hour drive
- All religious denominational available; Bethel Church, Christian, Catholic, Baptist, Mosque, Temple, etc.
- Regional airport with direct flights to San Francisco or an easy 2-hour drive to an international airport