Become a part of a growing community right on the coast of Oregon with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired. Live in a community that builds neighborhoods where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities.
- An abundance of outdoor activities: fishing, hiking, camping, world-class golf, and water sports
- Two of the top-rated golf courses in the country with the feel of an old historic Scottish course
- Benefits from very affordable real estate and absolutely no state sales tax
- Enjoy multiple dining options, local events, museums, shopping, and state parks
- Lively downtown fun which includes music on the trains, wine walks, 5k races, and much more
- The convenience of a local airport with daily flights to San Francisco, Portland, and Denver