Pasadena and the San Gabriel Valley offer it all! Enjoy the safety and manicured neighborhoods while still being within everything in Los Angeles County.
• Home of the Rose Bowl and world famous Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena offers all of the best parts of Los Angeles without the headaches
• Family friendly community area provides immediate access to excellent public and private schools
• Culture and the arts, museums, theatres, music festivals, air shows and food/wine festivals year-round
• Easy access to Glendale, Sherman Oaks, Downtown Los Angeles and Hollywood. Pasadena is close without being in the middle of the congestion.
• Close to USC, UCLA, University of LaVerne, Pepperdine, and many other universities
• Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 77 degrees