Perched up in the gold country foothills of California, the mountains provide a backdrop to a peaceful life in this gorgeous family-oriented community. Enjoy residing in a town with all four seasons and a number of outdoor recreational activities all year-round.
• Wine tasting, golfing, and snow skiing - all in the same day!
• Close drive to Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, Yosemite, Sacramento, and the Bay Area
• Multiple school districts in the area (K-12), all with A+ ratings by www.niche.com
• Enjoy a quiet and quaint community with a historic downtown and a rich history
• 300 + days of sunshine and an average temperature of 75 degrees year-round
• Immediate access to casinos, fantastic local restaurants, bars, antique shops, and more
• A moderate cost of living with the average home costing about $300,000