Perched up in the gold country foothills of California, the mountains provide a backdrop to a peaceful life in this gorgeous family-oriented community. Enjoy residing in a town with all four seasons and a number of outdoor recreational activities all year round.
- Wine tasting, golfing, and snow skiing…all in the same day!
- Close drive to Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, Yosemite, Sacramento, and the Bay Area
- Multiple school districts in the area (K-12), all with A+ ratings by www.niche.com
- Enjoy a quiet and quaint community with a historic downtown and a rich history
- 300 + days of sunshine and an average temperature of 75 degrees year-round
- Immediate access to Casinos, fantastic local restaurants, bars, antique shops, and more
- A moderate cost of living with the average home costing about $300,000