Live in California's best preserved Gold Rush town neighboring the beautiful community of Grass Valley. With affordable housing, a family-friendly environment, top-notch schools, and access to the big city or the mountains all within a short drive, who would want to call this home?
- Under two hours to some of the best skiing in the world – Lake Tahoe!
- Three major universities within an hour drive
- Yearly access to cycling, hiking, hunting and excellent golf
- Very reasonable cost of living - $240,000 for an average 3 bedroom home
- Less than 2 hours to San Francisco
- Acreage and equestrian properties available
- Excellent public and private schools available for your children
- Historical community with charming cafes, shopping, bistros and local breweries