Come live and work in a premier Southwest destination, with fascinating cultural activities in town, year-round festivals and an abundance of outdoor recreation nearby. In the midst of the high plains of New Mexico, it is your chance to enjoy all four seasons. Imagine yourself in this genuine, hospitable, family-friendly community featuring diverse and historic homes.
• Thriving downtown with a variety of activities including museums, art galleries, planetarium, symphony orchestra, parks, zoo and wildlife refuge park
• Nearby resort community and national parks provide an abundance of outdoor recreation - fishing, boating, kayaking, skiing, sandboarding, camping, hiking and biking
• Low cost of living - 16% lower than US national average
• Affordable and varied housing market- 4 beds, 3 baths and 2,646 square feet for $250,000!
• Reputable public and private schools offering an assortment or programs and resources
• Regional airport with jet service to Dallas/Fort Worth and Phoenix