This thriving capital city offers some of New England’s best dining, shopping, and diverse cultural amenities, all within a short drive to Boston, MA. Have access to the #1 and #2 rated school districts in the state, close to the beaches of the Atlantic shore in a family-friendly neighborhood.
• Allows direct and quick access to Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, and Boston, MA
• Great outdoor activities for all ages – enjoy relaxing days on the shore, sailing the Bay in the summer, or skiing at the nearby resorts in the winter
• Limitless educational opportunities in both the public and private sectors – home to some of the country’s top universities and to 4 out of the ‘Top 10 Most Competitive Private Schools’
• Named #6 in ‘America’s Best Cities for Foodies’
• Multiple international and regional airports within a short drive – direct flights to Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, London, Paris, Asia, and Mexico