Live, work, and play in Tulsa and Northeast Oklahoma, an area with a draw of nearly one million people! Choose to live in a city loft, a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area that offers amenities for the entire family.
- Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options and two four-year universities
- Named the most budget-friendly metro in 2014 and the best city for young entrepreneurs in 2013 - cost of living is 10.6% below the national average
- Excellent fine-dining and shopping opportunities just minutes away
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking